Engineer VoLTE & Control
As an Engineer VoLTE & Control you are responsible for analyzing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of nodes, networks and systems. You will work for a big telecom company located in a beautiful part in the south of The Netherlands. The company has a lot of expats and internationally minded people who work together.
You like to communicate with different parties such as clients and technical partners. You are not afraid to take responsibility and you enjoy making decisions.
What an Engineer VoLTE & Control does:
- Supports pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plans the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Executes product configuration.
- Executes integration and migration work.
- Tests and executes software updates. Tests VoLTE and IMS services for different projects.
- Identifies and drives improvements.
What we look for in an Engineer VoLTE & Control:
- You have a higher education (HBO Bachelor) or an academic degree (WO Master) in Engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system testing and lead testing team.
- You have experience with VoLTE and VoWiFi implementation and configuration.
- You have experience with VoLTE IMS nodes like SBG, CSCF, DNS/ENUM, MMTEL, SCC-AS, HSS and AFG.
- You have experience with Ericsson virtualized IMS environment (VNFs).
- You have analytical learning, researching skills and collaboration skills.
- You like to share your knowledge.
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage.