International Field Service Engineer
For our client, we are looking for an experienced International Field Service Engineer to work on high quality, industrial equipment. You will be employed by our client directly. It’s a very interesting role, where you will be the main point of contact for clients, and you will regularly be working abroad for longer periods of time (max 2 months in a row) at international site locations.
Do you have a passion for working with big machines? And do you enjoy working with people from different cultural backgrounds? Then we look forward to see your application!
What a International Field Service Engineer does:
- Installation, maintenance and repair of installations onsite.
- Give theoretical and practical training to end users.
- Give onsite advice regarding performance, maintenance and usage of parts.
- Provide written reports (in English) regarding local conditions and tasks.
- Build solid client relationships by providing excellent service and by assessing and fulfilling client needs, for both existing services or products and also additional ones.
- Key link between internal departments and end users.
- Maintenance and service & repair tasks.
What we look for in a International Field Service Engineer:
- A completed education in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Maritime Engineering.
- Exerience in hydraulics, control technology, or control engineering.
- Experience in maintenance and installation.
- Fluency in English and experience in dealing with several different work cultures.
- MS Office experience.
- Currently living in a European country but willing to travel to Venlo and to site locations worldwide.
What you can expect
For this role we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits, but that is not all. You will be working in an internationally oriented organisation. The organization we're recruiting for mostly has clients located outside of europe. This means you will come across a variety of cultures and languages within our site in Venlo.
Diversity is important important to our client. Not only does it give us the chance to learn from one another, but we are convinced that we stand stronger together which assures that we keep our customers happy.
Our client designs and builds immensely big machines. For people with a passion for technology, these products will be extraordinary. Getting to know these products and being part of the industry will be a unique experience.
We find a proper balance between work and private life important, which is why we have flexible work hours and (for certain positions) also the possibility to work from home. Our client feels socially responsible, which is why we support regional but also local initiatives.