Network Engineer Packet Core Data
As a Network Engineer Packet Core Data you are responsible for executing voice and data related activities for customers. You are going to plan, implement and optimize data network infrastructure. You will work for a big telecom company located in a beautiful part in the south of The Netherlands. The company has a lot of expats and internationally minded people who work together.
You like to communicate with different parties such as clients and technical partners. You are not afraid to take responsibility and you enjoy making decisions.
What a Network Engineer Packet Core Data does:
- Plans, implements and optimizes data network infrastructure.
- Stays ahead of the telecom developments. Continuously improve one’s own knowledge on elements, technologies, standardization and network configurations.
- Builds, configures, optimizes, tests and accepts new network elements, conform design and change management procedures.
- Implements and activates new network infrastructure with a minimum of disruption of the availability of the service.
- Analyses and solves complex incidents to guarantee the availability of the network.
- Delivers input for year plans and recommend technical improvements to Technical Managers to contribute to the optimization of the networks.
What we look for in a Network Engineer Packet Core:
- You have a higher education (HBO Bachelor) or an academic degree (WO Master) in technical/telecommunications.
- You are interested in Broad Telecoms, IT and Technology.
- You have 0 to 2 years relevant working experience.
- You have knowledge of telecom Packed Switched protocols and networks.
- You are responsible, service minded and flexible.
- You can give advice in a convincing way, verbally as well as on paper.
- You have good communication skills, both in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are organized and disciplined.
- You own a driving license.