Packet Core Engineer
Do you love working as a technical lead and/or specialist on mobile telecom projects? And does Packet Switch technology have no secrets for you? Then we have a great opportunity! We’re looking for a PS Core Engineer who wants a senior role at a leading operator in The Netherlands.
What a Packet Core Engineer does:
- Act as wireless telecommunication technical lead for VoLTE & VoWiFi deployment.
- Provide integration & operations support for LTE, VoLTE and GSM Core network wireless telecommunication systems.
What we look for in a Packet Core Engineer:
- You are an experienced Engineer with 7+ years of revelant experience, preferably in mobile packet core.
- You have in depth knowledge of / experience with:
- mobile packet core technology, such as Huawei combo SGSN+MME, combo SGW+PGW, Huawei PCRF cloud infrastructure and ePDG (VoWifi).
- protocols such as Gb, IuPS, diameter, Gn, Gi/SGi,S1U,S5/8,S11, S10, S6b. 2,3,4G flows, VOLTE and VoWifi call flows.
- troubleshooting with Wireshark for IP, TCP SCTP, Diameter and Sip.
- MVNO and roamers.
- You have DNS protocol understanding & configuration/troubleshooting.
- You are proficient in English: writing and Speaking. Speaking Dutch is a bonus.
- You have a valid EU-driving license.