Do you want to work for a leading company in innovative membrane technology? These membranes are used for filtration and purification processes of various liquids in various industries worldwide. Apply via our website decompeople.com or contact Wayne if you have any questions: email@example.com / +31 (0)6 10392114.
From this position as Process Engineer, there are a lot of opportunity's to shape your career. You can develop yourself into Project Leader, Technology Engineer, (Back Office) Sales or a (Technical) Management position.
If you are interested, there is the possibility for short short international project visits to assist the project leader on-site. And most importantly, for your personal development.
What you do as a Process Engineer:
- First you receive an order specification and budget, which is created by the Sales team, and a process flow diagram, which is created by the Technology department. From these, you create technical project documentation such as process and instrumentation diagrams, design calculations, component specifications, pressure equipment classification, risk assessments and manuals.
- You work together with suppliers worldwide to specify equipment, receive and verify offers and approve designs.
- You handover your work to the Mechanical, Hardware and Software Engineers and work with them to complete the final mechanical, electrical and software design.
What makes you a good Process Engineer:
- You are a motivated technical professional with a bachelor in engineering and 5+ years of relevant work experience, of which at least one year as Process Engineer.
- You enjoy working in a project team and bring a lot of positive energy.
- You are a strong planner and know how to keep calm and positive, even under pressure.
- You have knowledge of Database Engineering and basic knowledge of Excel, AutoCAD and ideally COMOS.
- You enjoy finding the balance between customer requirements and technical feasibility.
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills.