Radio Planner / Engineer
As a Radio Planner / Engineer you are responsible for the RF planning of the telecom network. You are going to do this at our client, an operator in The Netherlands.
Open to candidates from full EU member countries only!
This is not a permament position, only for contracting.
You are at your best when it comes to implementing RF solutions and you know how to communicate solutions clearly with the different stakeholders. You will excel with your communicative and analytic skills.
What a Radio Planner / Engineer does:
- Take care of the Network Planning for the mobile telecom network.
- Calculate the necessities and impact of extensions to the network for range and capacity.
- Evaluate test (drive) data and identifies problems.
- Make recommendations for RF solutions and implement these.
- Integrate new sites.
What we look for in a Radio Planner / Engineer:
- You have a Bachelor level (Dutch: HBO/WO).
- You have knowledge of Radio Acces Network (RAN), 2G, 3G and 4G optimization, troubleshooting and frequency planning.
- You got strong analytical skills.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
Working at Decom
Of course we make the best possible match between specialist and client, but we go further than that. We also help specialists after the start of their new challenge to achieve their goals.
You go to work at a reputable client and are part of #TeamDecom. That means good support, coaching, a strong network and great colleagues.
Your effort is well rewarded. In addition, we invest in the conviviality that goes with a nice job.
Are you joining us for the next step in your career?