Sales Manager (with industry experience in Biogas or Beverage Facilities)
In the position of Manager Sales Biogas you are responsible for ensuring optimally operating sales channel(s) to bring the biogas plants to the market. Experience in the biogas industry and/or international drinks industry is a must for this challenging position.
Our client is a leader in the market for gas and process facilities for the global beverage industry. You get the opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant atmosphere. Interesting career prospects and excellent working conditions. You can also rely on us to motivate, challenge and allow you freedom so that you will enjoy coming to work every day.
What you do as a Sales Manager:
- You will operate in a functional sales role and will be responsible for achieving the sales objectives and targets pertaining to the biogas upgrading installations in your geographic region.
- Creating new business is an important part in this position as well as keeping an optimal relationship with the customers.
- You provide support for internal and external parties who, directly or indirectly, exert influence on turnover and research and stimulate market demand, so the market can be optimally capitalized to maximize turnover and profit.
- You will develop the commercial strategy for the market in conjunction with the Product Manager Biogas and the Commercial Director.
What makes you a great Sales Manager:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in a technical or commercial field.
- At least five years of sales experience in an international project environment as well as at least three years of experience in a product development/product management or project management environment.
- Experience in the biogas industry and/or international drinks industry is a must for this challenging position.
- You are proficient in the English language, both spoken and written. A second or third language – German, French, Spanish or Italian, would be advantageous.
- You are a result-oriented and communicative team player with international scope.
- You are commercial, analytical, creative and solution-oriented.
- You are proactive, energetic and conceptual with a hands-on mindset;
- You enjoy traveling internationaly for your job (approx 25%).