Technical Proposal Engineer
As a Technical Proposal Manager you’re responsible for the further growth and optimization of our commercial and operational process and thereby to the realization of the company challenging ambitions.
What a Technical Proposal Manager does:
In this role you are the key team player to manage proposal processes and prepare compliant, professionally produced Internal Mandates for the commercial responsible.
- Align with the area sales managers, engineers and project managers of the Operations Department and Marketing Department on preparation of pertaining technical proposals, cost calculations and prioritization of prospects.
- Inform, activate and stimulate all relevant stakeholders for giving their input to the proposal delivery process.
- Are responsible for the quality of the proposals, cost calculations and create new standards and introduce improvements.
- Give support to the area sales manager in negotiation and communication processes with external parties.
What we look for in a Technical Proposal Manager:
You have a process or mechanical Engineering background at a Bachelor or Academic level and 2-4 years of experience in an international industrial environment. It's a pre to have an affinity with sales, project management, and engineering work processes.
As potential new colleague, you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the commercial and technical drive to make yourself and us best in class. Your ability to be receptive on new technical solutions or commercials compromises are important assets in this challenging role. Your social sensitivity, good listener, tact and time management/prioritization skills are competencies that benefit your role. You are fluent in English both spoken and written. We also like to invite graduates with some experience to apply for this position.
Furthermore, we expect from you, as our new colleague:
- Familiarity with "Prospect to Order" process, in general.
- Affinity with the design, construction, and operation of processing plants.
- Affinity with mechanical services and solutions management.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- Technical background and sales oriented.
- Collegial and highly motivated.
- Making detailed and precise proposals for the sales manager.
- Potential to grow in the position and also in the future to the sales manager or project manager.
- Calm and able to work under time pressure.